People, Places and Things to Learn and Do in the North Dakota Community
- Learn about McKenzie County, ND home of Watford City and many unique and friendly businesses visitwatfordcity.com
- Watford City, ND is the portal city to the North Unit of the Theodore Roosevelt National Park www.nps.gov/thro
- On your way to visit the Veeder Ranch, learn about more exciting ND vacations at North Dakota Tourism www.ndtourism.com
- Take advantage of the cultural programming offered by the North Dakota Humanities www.nd-humanities.org
- Support the arts in ND with the North Dakota Council on the Arts www.nd.gov/arts/
- Check out the art and cultural event happenings in North Dakota at CulturePulse www.culturepulse.org
- Learn about what North Dakota Parks have to offer www.ndparks.com
- Visit the self-syndicated newspaper column about life on Great Plains www.plainsfolk.com
- Ryan Taylor is a fourth generation rancher from Towner, N.D., author, rope spinner and advocate for the ranching lifestyle. www.mycowboylogic.com
- North Dakota Prairie Public Radio (tune in to catch me musing on ranch life a few times a month!) www.prairiepublic.com /radio
North Dakota Blogs:
Hang it on the Line My neighbor–she writes, she takes photos, she designs and she makes beautiful things.
Liz Taylor Columns Ryan Taylor shares his late mother’s newspaper columns starting from 1980.
The Blank Rectangle An exploration into North Dakota and who we are.
Rhubarb and Venison A North Dakota food blog? You betcha.
Rushridge A freelance writer, photographer and horsewoman.
Pinke Post Traveling, cooking, prairie mom of 3 on a 5th generation family farm.
Don’t Eat Crap A ND girl who enjoys healthy cooking and staying fit.
Like minded neighbors:
My Fluffy Bunnies I’m not a mom, but when I am, I want to write haikus about it like this woman.
The Simple Life of a Country Man’s Wife My neighbor to the south.